Annikken Andee Universal is a bluetooth shield that empowers you to design functional user interfaces on both iOS and Android devices. Annikken Andee U has unified both iOS and Android platform to one ultra Arduino shield. Create Arduino projects without any app programming knowledge, just use the familiar Arduino code and upload into the Arduino board, SCAN and CONNECT with an iOS or Android device and in an instant your UI will appear on the Andee mobile app!
- MicroSD Card
- 1.27mm pitch jumper slot for easy change of SPI chip select pin
- 5V pin (beside 3.3V pin) is now connected to 5V (ICSP).
- Shorter header pins for connection with Arduino, giving a flatter height profile
- Removal of SV2 and JP3 connectors (they are unused anyway)
- 8 digital IO pins
- Andee Library for Arduino IDE
- iOS or Android App
Annikken Andee is compatible with the following boards: Arduino / Genuino Uno Arduino / Genuino Mega Femtoduino
Connectivity Wired connection to Arduino (or other boards) via SPI.
Wireless connection to iOS devices via Bluetooth 4.0, using BlueGiga BLE112 module
Minimum Requirements 1x Compatible Board (as listed above) OS Device Operating System: iOS 7 or later iPhone: 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus iPad: 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air, Air2 iPad Mini: All Generation iPod touch: 5th Gen, 6th Gen Apple Watch
Android Device Operating System: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later Comes with Bluetooth 4.0