- The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Arduino and its clones.
- The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network.
- The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
- The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present onboard.
- Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz – would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands – Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 |
Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Short Message Service – so that you can send small amounts of data over the network
(ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack – allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks
- Low power consumption – 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range – -40°C to +85 °C
- Size:approx. 75mm*55mm*10mm