2.4 inch TFT touch Screen LCD Module For Arduino / Genuino
The 2.4″ Colour TFT display with micro SD card slot is now available as a SHIELD for Arduino UNO.
It has a four wire resistive touch screen, a micro SD card socket,a reset switch and a convenient arduino Uno shield footprint.
Build up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built-in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- SPFD5408controller with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any Arduino ‘328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
- Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen