This is a power supply module designed for MB102 breadboards. It is powered by a 5V DC jack with an input voltage of 6.5v-12V. The module has a power button and power indicator LED on board. When you press the power button, the LED will brighten and the module starts working.
The module supports output of 3.3V or 5V. Two circuits are set at top and bottom for separated control and output can be changed between 0V, 3.3V and 5V. You can connect the two rows of pins on the module for 3.3V/5V output, and the 5V USB Type-A port can be used to supply the MCU.
- A convenient power module supplying especially an MB102 breadboard, supporting 5 V or 3.3 V output.
- Input voltage: DC 6.5-12 V.
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V; Maximum output current: 700 mA.
- With a power switch and indicator LED; two circuits at top and bottom for separated control – can be changed between 0V, 3.3V and 5V.
- Uses a USB Type-A 5V output port for control board and a voltage regulator chip 1117-5.0V/1117-3.3V.
- The module needs an input of 6.5V-12V. If a lower voltage like 5V is provided, you can’t get a 5V output, because there should be a voltage difference between input and output, otherwise the module cannot work.
There are no reviews yet.